The Hauck Room
The E.J. Bowman House was once owned by the Hauck family. During this time the bed & breakfast became known as “the big yellow house.” The Hauck room is ideal for all seasons with light control blinds, queen size bed and other comforts. Alice Murphey’s pressed flower art and the soft yellow and blue tines throughout the room bid you drift away.
• Private bathroom with heated tile floor
• Personally controlled air conditioning
• Personally controlled gas fireplace/stove
• Cable TV
• Alarm clock
• Desk with FREE wireless internet
• Hair dryer, and various bathroom soaps
• Cozy robes.