The Lucinda Mae Room
Following a day of exploration through Lancaster County’s unique attractions you can relax on the quilt covered pineapple queen bed or log your memories at the antique roll-top desk. The room’s warm tones invite you to relax and enjoy life’s small moments. Like sweet tea on a warm summer afternoon, the Lucinda Mae Room invites you to relax and unwind.
• Private bathroom with heated tile floor
• Personally controlled air conditioning
• Personally controlled gas fireplace/stove
• Cable TV
• Alarm clock
• Desk with FREE wireless internet
• Hair dryer, and various bathroom soaps
• Cozy robes.