Our Top 6 Holiday Happenings
ENJOY THE FESTIVE HOLIDAY SEASON IN LANCASTER COUNTY
Each holiday season our historic bed and breakfast transforms into a scene from a Dickens novel with garland wrapped around the staircase and the smell of fresh pine and mulled wine wafting through the hallways. The holidays are a special time here in Lancaster County and we want to share some of our favorite festivities with you. Here are our top six holiday events and attractions.
Our Top 6 Holiday Happenings:
- The Shope in Litiz – Voted America’s Coolest Small Town. and located within minutes of the E.J. Bowman House; Lititz, PA is brimming with quaint shops and cozy restaurants. Take a stroll down Main Street and discover a thriving downtown with over 50 specialty shops. Stop by Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics for unique balsamic oils from Modena, Italy and olive oils from around the world. Then warm your hands and grab a bite of something sweet at Cafe Chocolate. You’ll enjoy an abundance of holiday delights just down the road from our bed and breakfast.
- It’s a Wonderful Life at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theater – It’s a Wonderful Life is a beloved classic here at the house. The tale of gratitude is one we strive to carry with us all year long. Enjoy a hearty meal and live performance of this wonderful story now through December 23rd.
- Hershey Park Christmas Candylane – Known as the sweetest place on earth all year long, Hershey becomes a magical place during the holidays. The park is covered in millions of twinkling lights with warm mugs of hot cocoa at every turn. Visit with Santa, ride the rides and stroll through the village shops. Christmas Candylane is fun for the whole family!
- National Christmas Center – The museum is located on the historical Old Lincoln Highway, also known as Route 30 in Paradise, PA. The National Christmas Center features vignettes of both secular and sacred origins of the holiday. They are dedicated to persevering the memories of Christmas pasts with exhibits and decorations that harken back to another time.
- Gifts of Giving – Lancaster County has some of the best outlet shopping and boutiques in PA. With three major shopping destinations – Tanger Outlets, Rockvale Outlets and Downtown Lancaster City a short drive from our bed and breakfast you can find the perfect gift for everyone on your list…and something special just for you.
- White Christmas at the Fulton Theater – No you’re not dreaming. Located in the heart of downtown Lancaster, the Fulton Theater is the oldest continuously operating theater in the country. Take in the grandeur of this historical venue and enjoy the warm melodies of the Bing Crosby classic, White Christmas.
Come join us at the E.J. Bowman House Bed & Breakfast and discover the magic of the season in Lancaster County.